Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Show Sales Prompt Only

r3volution11 is offline Junior Member

Default Show Sales Prompt Only

Is it possible to determine what the sales prompt is for the product and display it's actual text only?

Or even better it'd be great if I could say if the sales prompt is "On Sale For" then output "<span class="on-sale-for">On Sale For</span>" or if it's "Special Introductory Price" then it'd output "<span class="special-price">Special Introductory Price</span>".

I'd like to set up those new HTML containers for each of the different sales prompts rather than use those that ASPDotNetStorefront generates, mostly for naming consistency but also for integration of microdata attributes. The more HTML that I have control over the better.

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by r3volution11; 01-18-2012 at 07:11 AM.