Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Custom Adjustment to XML Package -product.configurable-tabbedvariantddown.xml.config

VicSkim is offline Junior Member

Default Custom Adjustment to XML Package -product.configurable-tabbedvariantddown.xml.config

I have custom code to add the "Facebook Like" button to my product.configurable-tabbedvariantddown.xml.config package and would like to see the button inserted below the Add To Cart and Add To Wish List buttons but cannot figure out where in the code to do this.

The code for this XML package looks like the Matrix to me. Since I am not Neo, I could use some help figuring out how to make this look like I need. Provided with this post is an image of how I would like to button to appear for your reference. Thank you in advance for any assistance on this matter.

Name:  Like_Button.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  294.4 KB
    Victoria Skimboards

esedirect is offline Senior Member

I think that product.configurable-tabbedvariantddown.xml.config is not a standard XML package so it would be difficult to suggest where the code would go without seeing it.

In a stock off-the-shelf package you would be looking for a line that has the following in:

Code:
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:AddtoCartForm(ProductID,
    This is the code that produces the quantity field, any dropdowns for colour/size and the add to cart buttons.
    http://www.esedirect.co.uk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Using MS 9.2.0.0 with the following customisations:

Lightbox/Fancybox enlarged images;
    Auto-suggest searchbox;
    Extra product information shown only to our IP Address (such as supplier info, costs, etc.);
    Failed transactions emailed via trigger;
    Custom app to show basket contents when customer online;
    Orders pushed through to accounting systems.

All the above without source!

VicSkim is offline Junior Member

Default Many thanks!

I thank you for the assistance as that suggestion worked for me. Have a wonderful day.
    Victoria Skimboards