Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ML9.1 - Validate Decimal quantity in Shopping cart page

subrata1106 is offline Junior Member

Default ML9.1 - Validate Decimal quantity in Shopping cart page

Hi,
    I am using ML9. We want to put a check in the shopping cart page to prevent user to update the quatity to a decimal one without modifying the source code - is that possible?

Edited - 12-30-2011 >> We also noticed that the default validation of quantity is not working in ML9.1. The Javascript function "Cart_Validator" is there in the page however it is
    1. Not Getting called - in version 8 it used to get called by the form submit which is not the way forms are getting submitted in Ver 9.1
    2. It is expecting the quantity text box id as "Quantity_" + SKU which is not getting generted by the ASPDNSFControls.
    Please let me know if I am missing something here or if there is any other setting or patch which I need to apply to make it work.
    Last edited by subrata1106; 12-30-2011 at 03:34 AM.