Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Service-based membershp site, where u pick a contractor or a store (e.g. ABC Warehs)

larry is offline Junior Member

Post Service-based membershp site, where u pick a contractor or a store (e.g. ABC Warehs)

My customer wants to sell contracting services from a dozen or so home-improvement contractors, each with their own Who-I-Am page. This site will have zero have-to-ship products. Instead, customers pay a one-time membership fee and then get access to money-saving discounts at dozens of stores and with dozens of contractors.

I've researched for many, many hours, but see nothing that allows me to:

1. Let contractors pick their type (e.g. Plumbing or Drywall) and have the resultant input fields vary based on that choice

2. Let customers view and select a contractor, with product info including what contractor entered

Is this possible in DNS?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by larry; 12-24-2011 at 07:04 AM.