Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: tax calculation problem

genesiscircle is offline Junior Member

Post tax calculation problem

I have a problem with tax calculation when the user selects shipping address on paypal. Otherwise tax calculation works fine. Does any one have any pointers on where to look for the problem?

mskVenus is offline Junior Member

Default Paypal for shipping

Hi guys,

I have a problem that the paypal are not work for the shipping of the backorder and preorder items. We need to authorize for the entire shipping for paypal. Does any one have any pointers on where to look for the problem?

Many Thanks,
    Venus

gmcvier is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by genesiscircle View Post
    I have a problem with tax calculation when the user selects shipping address on paypal. Otherwise tax calculation works fine. Does any one have any pointers on where to look for the problem?
    I have the same problem i think. The store does tax fine for every customer with no problems. Recently we have a customer who when making his payment selects to use shipping address on paypal, and when this happens the tax disappears. So he should be getting charged tax, but he isn't.

Does anyone know what the problem is? I have checked the products, customer levels, and customer to make sure everything is taxable and everything is correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

gmcvier is offline Junior Member

Found my problem, and fixed it,

It was with are tax add on not calculating tax for that certain zip code. Added the zip code, with the sales tax and it worked.