Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Question about Shipping Rates Table by Weight

walkinwillie is offline Member

Question Question about Shipping Rates Table by Weight

I am going to a Shipping Rate Table by weight - If one of my Shipping Methods is First Class International which is only good for up to 4 lbs., then do I just leave it blank for weights above 4 lbs.? I certainly don't want to put 0.0 in there.

If anybody has any experience with this, I would like to hear it. Thanks in advance.

walkinwillie is offline Member

Unhappy Nevermind.....

I just eliminated the First Class International shipping method - no use in trying to figure out a modification. You can do it with CandyPress - i.e. limit the First Class International to 4lbs max as they way they construct a shipping table is different than ASPDNSF. ASPDNSF forces you to have a shipping rate for EVERY shipping method for EVERY weight range - may want to rethink that in future versions.