Current version: AspDotNetStorefront ML 7.1.1.0/7.1.1.0

We are having some issues with applying the Bing tracking to the confirmation page. What I have done is open /XmlPackages/page.orderconfirmation.xml.config and first applied an external reference like so:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/jscripts/bing.js"></script>
The Bing people said this isn't working so I then copied the following code directly:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> if (!window.mstag) mstag = {loadTag : function(){},time : (new Date()).getTime()};</script> <script id="mstag_tops" type="text/javascript" src="//flex.atdmt.com/mstag/site/xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx/mstag.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> mstag.loadTag("analytics", {dedup:"1",domainId:"xxxxx",type:"1",actionid:"xxxxx"})</script> <noscript> <iframe src="//flex.atdmt.com/mstag/tag/xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx/analytics.html?dedup=1&domainId=xxx&type=1&actionid=xxx" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="1" height="1" style="visibility:hidden;display:none"> </iframe> </noscript>
I then got the following when users would finish the order:
Exception=Error in XmlPackage(.Load), Package=[page.orderconfirmation.xml.config], Msg=[Exception='=' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 44, position 509.
]

Is there a better way of doing this?