Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Adding Paging to search results page

xpressw13 is offline Junior Member

Default Adding Paging to search results page

Hello, I am running ADNSF 9.1.3. Looking for a way to modify the page.search.xml.config file to add paging control to the search results page.
    Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

RedDev is offline Junior Member

Default Paging (Guess?)

This is just a guess as I haven't done it in a little while....

You could look at the entity.grid.xml.config file & copy the same paging logic.

Code:
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:PagingControl($BaseURL, $CurrentPage, /root/Products2/Product/pages)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />
    Then you will need the parameters that are declared in the top of the xml file...

Code:
    <xsl:param name="BaseURL">
                  <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:EntityLink(/root/Runtime/EntityID, $CurrentEntity/SEName, /root/Runtime/EntityName, 0)" />
                </xsl:param>

<xsl:param name="CurrentPage">
                    <xsl:choose>
                    	<xsl:when test="/root/QueryString/pagenum"><xsl:value-of select="/root/QueryString/pagenum" /></xsl:when>
                    	<xsl:otherwise>1</xsl:otherwise>
                    </xsl:choose>
                </xsl:param>
    You might need to change some of the above code & some parts might be missing, but it should get you started.

Let me know if you need any more help with that.