Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: SizeColor MPN

RBrun is offline Member

Default SizeColor MPN

Is there a way to reference the MPN from the SizeColor Inventory level? I need to create a rule that states that if MPN is missing at the Product and Variant level, use the MPN from the SizeColor level.

I may just be over-looking it.

Thanks
    ========================
    Rob Brun

jo@vortx.com is offline Administrator

Rob,

Please can you share more details with us? If you are using size/color as attributes on a variant then i wonder where you are storing your MPN at that "level"? are you perhaps using MPN as a SKU modifier? I'm intrigued and keen to help.

thanks
    Jo Benson
    COO
    Vortx / AspDotNetStorefront

RBrun is offline Member

It took me a while to get back to this...

For SizeColor items we are storing the Full MPN in the Vendor Full SKU field at the inventory level. Parts of the MPN, may also be stored at the variant and product levels as well depending on the item and whether the MPN can be broken up logically.

Thanks,
    Rob
    ========================
    Rob Brun