Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Non-Profit looking for help in upgrading to ML8

Pdesignz is offline Member

Default Non-Profit looking for help in upgrading to ML8

We are a local non-profit located in San Diego and have been running ML Express. Recently we have had issues with our USPS live shipping and when an international order is placed. Spoke to support and they said that Express is no longer supported, but can upgrade to ML8 and this should fix the issue. We started looking at the upgrade guide, but not seem to walk you through step by step to upgrade. If anyone is interested, we need help to upgrade from express to ML8, even if you provide a step by step and we do the work if that makes it simpler...Can't pay a lot as we are a non-profit, but will pay what we can to compensate for your time and effort. Thanks!

Nagesh_Vitta is offline Member

Default Hi

Hi,

We can do this work for you, please contact me nagesh.vitta@ideathrusts.com

Regards
    Nagesh

Diana is offline Senior Member

Good Morning,

Please contact me at diana_moldovan@hotmail.com if you need any help.
    I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.