Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: UPS Saturday Delivery Option

d@vid is offline Junior Member

Default UPS Saturday Delivery Option

Hello -

We're using UPS for real-time rates but the option for Saturday delivery doesn't appear to be available. Does anyone know if that's a limitation with the UPS web services or perhaps where I may find the code to add it to the request if that's what's missing?

Thanks in advance!

bobgage is offline Junior Member

Default UPS Saturday Delivery

I have gone to the UPS site and downloaded the Shipping Package Web Services Developers Guide. On page 59 the Saturday Delivery Indicator is mentioned. This is not like adding UPS 2-Day, or UPS Saver in the app configs. I think you'll need to work with the code. If you find out otherwise, make a post as I have the same issue.

virtualtap is offline Senior Member

I am needing this Saturday delivery option as well, were you able to solve it?
    Thanks
    MSX