Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: paypal express checkout problem

jknauff is offline Member

Default paypal express checkout problem

I have inserted all the API details into my shoppingcart( aspdotnetstorefront 8.0.1x and everyting seems to be correct. When i try to checkout at my site by clicking the paypal express checkout button, it takes me to paypals site and I manage to log in as a buyer to my paypal account to pay for product. then it takes me to my own site to select shipping and i select it. last step is to place the order and when I click the place order on my site it gives me a error like this:"Please select a valid payment method to continue checkout". And the only option is Credit Card. Why is it doing this?

Can you please help in this issue

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Sounds like an old issue caused in older versions of the software when the .NET framework is updated. Info and a workaround here.

Default re: paypalexpress checkout not working

that's definitely not the issue. Because my file checkoutreview.aspx was set to the correct setting.

The issues is that it's taking me to the checkout1.aspx page after paypal whereby it's forcing users to sign in or login again. That's an issue.

My appconfig is set to 'paypal express'.

Nagesh_Vitta is offline Member

Default Paypal

Hi,

Have you resolved the above issue? We are also having same issue.

Regards
    Nagesh

NO resolved yet. No one really gave me an answer