Hello, we are currently seeking a custom solution to our Shipping Rates Table problem. The issue we are having is as follows: We recently switched our shipping from "Calculate Shipping By Weight" to "Calculate Shipping By Total" to accomodate a Free Shipping over $50 on any U.S. order. The U.S. part of it has worked just fine as we are able to offer our customers free shipping over $50 and $4.99 shipping under $50. The problem arises when we move on to our International shipments. The way the shipping rates table is defaulted we are forced to also make our International shipments fit the same "order total" criteria as our U.S. shipments. We would like to be able to calculate shipping on International orders by weight.

To summarize we would like to be able to "Calculate Shipping By Total" for all U.S. customers and "Calculate Shipping By Weight" for all International customers.

Please let me know how much time this would take you, cost and any other information you need from me. I can be reached at warehouse@craft-e-corner.com. Thanks in advance.