I'm trying to do the same thing as the setcolorpic function but show variant pictures when a variant is selected instead. I tried to find that function so I could get an idea of what to do, but from what I understand, it's in source code(of course) and I don't have source code.

I purchased a product page layout from ASPDNSF that updates the price shown on the page when a variant is seleced instead of having the [+$x.xx] at the end of a variant that varies by size/color (there are good reasons for not using this, I promise).

Originally I thought it would work if I just changed LookupProductImage to LookupVariantImage, but it just shows the default variant picture. I need to pass the selected variant ID to it somehow. I tried messing with the functions that update the price, but I'm just no good at javascript. I know this is possible, but all my great ideas have failed and I don't have the expertise to know what's going wrong and how to fix it. I need a little nudge in the right direction.

Thanks for reading! Any help is very much appreciated!!!

-Kayla