We are getting a ton of errors every second. Windows Filtering Platform has blocked a packet is the error that we are getting.

We are a Halloween company and this is our busy season. The site starts crashing at night when the traffic is at it's heaviest. We get a server error in application.

The site goes down and then a few minutes later comes back up again. The errors are happening all day.

During the day the CPU is at 14% to 20% on the data server (high) and then at night it goes to 60% to 100% and then the site crashes.

The sever people say it is a database issue. I have hired a database guy. He has looked at it and made changes and nothing has worked. He says it's the server. I switched servers. Same thing is going on.

If anyone has any idea WHY this is happening can you PLEASE contact me. This is an emergency situation and every place I turn I get no answers.

FYI no changes have been made on the server and the site has been up and running just fine for a few years with the aspdotnetstorefront cart with no issue. We are using ML 8.0.1.2

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what to do. We only have a few weeks left to make money. Thank you for your time.