Hello all,

I am currently trying to make some additions to what is seen on the order page on the Admin section.

Currently, I am trying to add some information when you go to Orders > 'Order #' > Shipping.

Some information that is listed there is 'Ship To', 'Order Weight', etc.

I pulled the code for 'Has Gift Registry Item's because the data I want to add is right after that, however, I am wondering where that data is pulled from.

HTML Code:
if (AppLogic.ProductIsMLExpress() == false)
                                        {
                                            sb.Append("<tr><td align=\"right\" valign=\"top\">" + AppLogic.GetString("admin.orderframe.HasGiftRegistryItems", SkinID, LocaleSetting) + "&nbsp;</td><td align=\"left\" valign=\"top\">" + CommonLogic.IIF(ord.HasGiftRegistryComponents(), AppLogic.GetString("admin.common.Yes", SkinID, LocaleSetting), AppLogic.GetString("admin.common.No", SkinID, LocaleSetting)) + "</td></tr>\n");
                                        }
There is the code but I cannot figure out where it's pulling from. My hope is that it eventually hits the database because the information that I want to pull is from the database.

Is there anyone out there that can help point me in the right direction? I am running 9.2 with no source.

Thanks for your help!