Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Smart Google Feed

houdashelt1 is offline Junior Member

Default Smart Google Feed

I purchased the new Smart Google Feed on Monday and have been having some issues. Since Monday the feed has only worked one day (Tuesday). Everytime I try to upload my feed I keep getting a "Failed to read file. Please make sure it's accessible" error. I have not changed any of my feed settings since it worked on Tuesday so I am perplexed as to why it worked and then it stopped.

Has anyone else had any problems with the new Smart Google Feed?

Thank you for your help!

ross is offline Junior Member

Thats just when asp are doing some little changes it goes off we have had it a few times are you using your feed end point in google base to upload?

houdashelt1 is offline Junior Member

Default Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, Ross. Our feed was down for about a week but seems like it has been working fine since then. The only problems I am having now is with Google accepting our product data but I know what I have to fix. I just need to find the time!

Thanks again for your help!