Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: changing order confirmation page

sarad1978 is offline Junior Member

Default changing order confirmation page

Hello,
    I'm reaching out to the community for help. I've never worked with ASPDNSF but i have a client who is using it for the site and the plan is for me to host the payment page. I know weird but there's a reason.

Anway i was wondering if someone can tell me where to got to change the URL of the confirmation page, and how i can get the order number created in the database after clicking submit order. Even if it's a link to a tutorial would be greatly appreciated. Basically i want to pass myself the order number created after clicking submit and replace the confiramtion page with my payment page.
    Thanks so much in advance.

ahsrescue is offline Member

Default custom confirmation page.

Quote Originally Posted by sarad1978 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm reaching out to the community for help. I've never worked with ASPDNSF but i have a client who is using it for the site and the plan is for me to host the payment page. I know weird but there's a reason.

Anway i was wondering if someone can tell me where to got to change the URL of the confirmation page, and how i can get the order number created in the database after clicking submit order. Even if it's a link to a tutorial would be greatly appreciated. Basically i want to pass myself the order number created after clicking submit and replace the confiramtion page with my payment page.
    Thanks so much in advance.
    Did you ever figure this out or get any help?