Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Horitontal Menu very sensative to mouse pointer placement

donato is offline Senior Member

Default Horitontal Menu very sensative to mouse pointer placement

I just found a user here in the office that when they try to navigate the menu, the dropdown will dissappear almost immediately. I do not have this problem on my computer, using IE or Firefox, but it appears that he does.

Any one have any ideas as to why? I looked at it on his system and tried it out and it is VERY annoying. His system is new and he is using IE 9.

Thanks!

~D

deanfp is offline Senior Member

If you are on IE9 and don't get the same errors then its to do with their browser setup.

Maybe find a machine running IE8 and upgrade to see if the results are the same.

Personally I won't touch IE with a barge pole.

donato is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by deanfp View Post
    If you are on IE9 and don't get the same errors then its to do with their browser setup.

Maybe find a machine running IE8 and upgrade to see if the results are the same.

Personally I won't touch IE with a barge pole.
    I agree! I cannot STAND IE... but most of the people here use it. I use Firefox or Chrome and have no problem... the funny thing is... we're going to be changing our menu soon anyway and I want to go with some sort of floating div, just like on http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/.

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Thats a nice site.

We have both pop out menus on our left hand menu and drop down from the vertical menu at the top. Let me know how the issue goes for you.