Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Hide Price until Cart feature - display "See Cart for Price" ?

Groove is offline Junior Member

Default Hide Price until Cart feature - display "See Cart for Price" ?

Hello all - I am running ML 8.0.1 on for our web site (www.JustDrumsOnline.com) and would like to use the feature "Hide Price Until Cart" for certain products. I have tested this with one product and all seems fine. However - the price is actually hidden on the page and the customer doesn't have any idea TO add the item. I really would like the page to display "See Cart for Price" or something along those lines. This will inform the customer of just what to do.

Can this easily be done or will it require some customization?

Any help would be appreciated....

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

A fairly simple modification to your xmlpackage will do the trick...

TTFN

BFG

Groove is offline Junior Member

I would be willing to PAY to have someone do this. Anyone interested?

shane.fowlkes@justdrumsonline.com

ROBB is offline Senior Member

Default See Cart For Price

Shane, this is an easy XML package modification we can quickly take care of. I will contact you via shane.fowlkes@justdrumsonline.com.