Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Topic error

newtothis is offline Senior Member

Default Topic error

Hello,

I am seriously confused.

I have created quite a few topics before and have created one recently a few weeks ago which was working fine. When I logged in today however to update it I was faced with a whole page of jargon (image attached). Why has this happened? And how do I restore the topic so that it appears correctly again?

Any help is much appreciated.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Anybody?

Sorry, im really stuck here *sighs*

deanfp is offline Senior Member

Could it be that you somehow edited the topic in Design mode and its imported HTML?

It seems to be that the entire HTML rad editor has vanished! I have seen a few other people say they have had the same problem but nothing from ASPDNSF staff to say what has caused this. So frustrating because I cannot load any new products or update my topics or ANYTHING.

ross is offline Junior Member

Thats cause by the rad editor not working correctly on some browsers the only one i found it to work on is safari ,

we just convert our text and images on a html converter on the web and just insert the code that way, There was another post on here saying aspdnsf are trying to sort the problem out .