Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Purchased the update rights....now what happens?

walkinwillie is offline Member

Question Purchased the update rights....now what happens?

Didn't get an e-mail from ADNSF when I purchased the Update Rights a few hours ago. Just checked on my account and didn't see anything there. Was wanting to get started on upgrading my site - I guess I'll check with them tomorrow.

fsantos is offline Senior Member

You should have received an email with the sales receipt - as I got one when purchased the Upgrade Rights. Your account should have also the transaction there. Probably the Sales team will update your account soon and you will be able to download the current version.

I'm expecting a new release (9.2) anytime now, based on the emails from last week.

fsantos

walkinwillie is offline Member

Thumbs up

No - didn't get an e-mail. Yes, the account has the transaction. Live Chat rep said that they might have the 9.2 release out today. I didn't realize that a new release was about to be released.

Guess I'm just used to buying stuff online and getting it right then but I will happily wait for a new version.