Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multiple Vendors for the same product

tabletennisstore is offline Junior Member

Question Multiple Vendors for the same product

I have two vendors for the same product. They give the products to me for different prices. For the accounting process, I need to keep track of the sale of the products from both the vendors. How can I handle this situation?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

There's not really anything built into the software to handle that 'out of the box'. Accounting is generally left to accounting software. There are quite a few 3rd party integrations that have been developed to connect our app to external accounting applications. Some of those can be found here.

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

Nice Table Tennis products website you have there!

How are you currently listing these products from both vendors?

For example, do you have a product page per vendor, one product page with a variant per vendor, a category for each vendor containing products or just one product page with no vendor relationship?

Depending on how you currently manage and display your products, it might be possible to extract a report. Alternatively, there may be a way to enhance your site to help with this.

If you can let me know, I'll give you some feedback.

Adam