Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Sales tax on orders place internally

JoelWZ is offline Junior Member

Default Sales tax on orders place internally

We are currently getting ASPDNSF set up and I have a question on sales tax. Our initial offering will allow users to place orders via on-site kiosks. For those we want to charge the sales tax rate in effect for our location. I can't seem to find any config or other option to do this. Can someone please advise me on this?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

By 'our location' do you mean the location per-kiosk, or a central office location? If it's the latter then just set up taxes as you would charge them normally. All orders will use those tax rates.

If you need those rates to vary per kiosk, that would take some custom work.

JoelWZ is offline Junior Member

Well, the customer will be paying at the kiosk. the SF app will be available to them there. All of the kiosks are in the central office.