Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Remove Capcha from Contact Form

biggunn is offline Member

Default Remove Capcha from Contact Form

How can you remove the Captcha from contactus.aspx (clients request). I have tried removing the entire table row containing the captcha, but it throws an error when I try and view the page. I don't know what code it is tied to. I don't think it is tied to the validation script, or at least I don't know why it would be hitting that before I submitted the form.

I am sure it is possible, but I am having trouble figuring this out.

wunderkinder is offline Member

I have the source code version of ASPDNSF, but I am not sure that made a difference. We removed CAPTCHA (it didn't work anyway) by editing Web\Controls\Contact.ascx along with its associated code-behind.
    Last edited by wunderkinder; 05-30-2013 at 10:54 AM.

ichi is offline Junior Member

i did it by changing the appConfig ContactUs.UseCaptcha cause mine didnt work ...
    trying to put it back though.. and make it work.
    i'm on ver 9