Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: SQL Azure

fsantos is offline Senior Member

Question SQL Azure

Hi! Anyone ever tried to port the ADNSF database to SQL Azure? Have you succeed?

Are there any plans to have a ADNSF that will work on SQL and Windows Azure "out of the box"?

Thanks

Fernando

macecase is offline Member

Default Any Updates on Windows Azure for ADNSF

Quote Originally Posted by fsantos View Post
    Hi! Anyone ever tried to port the ADNSF database to SQL Azure? Have you succeed?

Are there any plans to have a ADNSF that will work on SQL and Windows Azure "out of the box"?

Thanks

Fernando
    I would like to run this on Azure... Any updates? I know there are things like select into that don't work on Azure because of clustered indexes. Not sure if ADNSF uses those which would cause a problem.

macecase is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by macecase View Post
    I would like to run this on Azure... Any updates? I know there are things like select into that don't work on Azure because of clustered indexes. Not sure if ADNSF uses those which would cause a problem.
    I got this to run on Azure in a virtual machine. So, basically a machine that I could configure IIS and also run SQL Server "locally". It just isn't going to work on SQL Azure for right now.