Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Error being thrown on homepage after skinning

kyleeeeee is offline Member

Default Error being thrown on homepage after skinning

Hello,

I am currently running 9.0.1.3SP1. I have done some heavy skinning on the website and on the homepage, I have it feeding the content for the homepage from 'hometopinfo'.

However, after skinning and putting in the content I wish to, I receive an error :
    'We were unable to process your request. Please try again. If you continue to receive this message, contact our customer service department by clicking here. We apologize for the inconvenience.'

The log shows this:
    error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'AspDotNetStorefront._default' to 'AspDotNetStorefront.SkinBase'

I'm not exactly sure what this is referring to. Is there anyone that would be able to point me in the right direction?

kyleeeeee is offline Member

Hate to bump this but the issue is still occurring. Any ideas?

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

What does your content look like on the homepage? Is this loaded from an xml package?