Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: custom xml and skinning side work

toofast is offline Senior Member

Default custom xml and skinning side work

I'm looking for an experience adnsf skinner. i have a lot of side work for the right person. it will be consistent work 10-20/week over the next month (at least). i will give you the design in photoshop and you need to make the exact adnsf skin and also customize the xmlpackage to match the photoshop designs. please contact me with your rate and experience. this work needs to start immediately.

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

How about using something like this to get the html?

Then it's just a cut & paste job to get a skin & template.

The xmlpackages might take a bit of time - but as long as you're not implementing non standard functionality it shouldn't take too long.

TTFN

BFG

webopius is offline Senior Member

Wish I could help but apart from being able to take on a few small pieces of work, we're fully booked up now until March next year!

Why not follow BFG's advice and use that link to generate the HTML, or alternatively, use any good Company/freelance CSS/HTML coder to build a solid set of static HTML/CSS pages based on your design.

Then, use one of the dev partners, or someone such as us(!) to help you plug in the ASPDNSF specific XMLPackages and other elements into the HTML.

Adam

ROBB is offline Senior Member

Default Custom Xml and Skinning Side Work

@toofast,

We are able to get started on your project. I sent you an email through your profile tab with additional information.