Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Any changes to web.config or bin causes an "attempt to load an unloaded domain" error

macecase is offline Member

Default Any changes to web.config or bin causes an "attempt to load an unloaded domain" error

Any time I make a change to the web.config, templates or /bin, my site goes down.

It gives a "Attempted to access an unloaded AppDomain." error..... Then, I have to recycle the app pool.

Has anybody had a problem like this? It is terrible because I am on needles and pins and basically cannot make changes unless I'm willing to have my site go down and wait on my host to recycle.

macecase is offline Member

Default And, another weird thing

If I put customerErrors to "On", it won't load. If I switch to "Off", it will.

The only way I can get "On" is to make that change and recycle the app pool.

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

This is just a guess, but are you running other third party web applications on the same server? For example an ERP system or another Web Service?

If you are, one of these might be running in the same AppPool as your site and causing a problem.

Adam