Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Mobile page not loading

BCru3 is offline Junior Member

Default Mobile page not loading

Problems with the Mobile Plug-In
    • Updated my test site from 9012 to 9101 (Complete)
    • Installed the Mobile Plug-In (Problems)
    • I believe that I have done everything possible besides curse & leave
    • At first I would get the MobileLocaleMapping error and realized that it was looking for a table that did'nt get created along with the AppConfigs not getting created
    • I RE-merged everything then the mobilego.aspx refreshed the page created the table and AppConfigs, good right, wrong
    • It doesnt go to the mobile site and I also tried it on an Android device, same crap. It just gives me the regular website homepage
    • I cleaned the Skins_... up and now I only have the Admin skin, Skin_1(website) and Skin_2(mobile) for both Themes & Templates directories...

I don't have a clue in what to try next.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, blah...

Thx, _Brian
    briancruz.NET | myTableware.com
    2008Server 64bit, IIS7, v9.1 nosource, blah...

It was the TEST IPAddress was not initially added to the Mobile License.
    Be sure that it is on there by asking one of the staff members if you cannot get it to load even though it displays the TEST IPAddress on the Mobile Manager Page...

Default Incorrect Mobile Images Displaying

I just wanted to mention another problem I ran into while setting up my mobile plug-in.

If you notice the incorrect images or no images at all displaying on the product list or search pages of your mobile site, be sure to correct this,

On these 2 pages:
    1) mobile.vortxmultiimage.xml.config
    2) productTemplate.xslt

the word ImageFilenameOverride is spelled incorrectly.
    It should be ImageFileNameOverride (capital N).

Wala, magicO