Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: checkoutpayment.aspx:How popu- ASP:Literal ID="XmlPackage_CheckoutPaymentPageFooter"?

bdamore is offline Member

Default checkoutpayment.aspx:How popu- ASP:Literal ID="XmlPackage_CheckoutPaymentPageFooter"?

How does the ASP:Literal ID="XmlPackage_CheckoutPaymentPageFooter" get populated?

Desired: I need to look up the tax/shipping charges externally(working) and plug them into the ASP:Literal on the checkoutpayment.aspx page. How is it getting populated? I've stepped through the entire page, disassembly and all and not found where it gets populated.

Help?

webopius is offline Senior Member

I'm happy to be proven wrong (and I often am!) but I don't think that literal is used within the main 9.x release.

It looks like a left over from the DotNetNuke version of ASPDotNetStorefront.

The line above it is used and is the topic footer for the page.

For safety though, why not add your own literal (or .net control) to the checkout payment page and then populate it with the externally generated tax/shipping info?