Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Newbie here -- SSL Question

Sfeher is offline Junior Member

Default Newbie here -- SSL Question

Hi Folks --
    I've inherited a project using ASPDotNetStoreFront and I have an SSL problem that I don't see a simple remedy for.

We HAVE the SSL for our site and, when we call the SSL in the browser (https://www.domain.com) the cert appears without fail. However, in the Admin functions of the store configuration, when I attempt to set the Configuration to "Use SSL" to True, I get an error saying that the SSL is not present.

1.) I know the SSL is present. It's available in the HTTPS call.
    2.) I know that the SSL isn't expired. Its valid until 2014.
    3.) It's not an issue of the domain changing -- we're using the same domain as the store and it's not different from the SSL.

I really don't know why the admin page will not allow us to set the SSL on.

Thoughts? Recommendations?
    I'm sure this is simple -- I'm just new to this product and might be missing something.

Thanks!

rickkozz is offline Member

Default Ssl

You need to post more details
    OS and ver
    are you hosting or a hosting company
    who install the cert

Sfeher is offline Junior Member

Default Update

OK -- Status Update:
    Hosting company failed to configure IIS correctly. Whatever they didn't do correctly has been updated and fixed, so we're now operating correctly.