Hello! New the product and the forum. I'm stuck on this, and would really appreciate the help.

this is a multi-part post, because I started compiling these issues while skinning, and didn't want to clutter the forum with multiple posts.

I have to change the title of Category listing:

Code:
<aspdnsf:EntityControl ID="ctrlEntityCategory" runat="server"  Header="Product Categories" EntityType="Category" Bullet="" MaxMenuSize="<%$ Tokens:AppConfigUSInt, MaxMenuSize %>" />
I tried to do it statically, but the word "browse" is still appending to this title. I don't want it to be there, yet I can't figure out where it's coming from.

As a second part to this, is there a way to wrap this header in a header tag?

Second, the asp:Menu control is inserting an extra empty <td> between each of my menu items. I would like to get rid of this, but can't seem to find the right parameter. I would love to implement css-friendly controls, because this thing outputs some horrendous code, but I see that people in the past have had trouble with this in adnsf. Does anyone have a method to do either of these?

as a second part to that, is there a way to add a selected class to the current navigation item? I tried the "StaticSelectedStyle-CssClass" parameter, but that doesn't seem to do anything...

tia, I've been banging my head against the wall for the last 2 days!