Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Vortx Mobile Plug-in doesn't support anonymous checkout

wkeithg is offline Member

Default Vortx Mobile Plug-in doesn't support anonymous checkout

My site is configured to support anonymous checkout with email required. Almost all of my customers purchase products this way.

I installed Vortx's mobile plug-in on a new 9101 system and it won't support anonymous checkout with email required - it requires customers to create an account. I've not found a way to override this behavior. I'm seeing a lot of abandoned sales on the mobile side at checkout and am afraid it's because customers don't want to create an account.

How can I get the Mobile plug-in to support anonymous checkout with email required, as the site does?

danrawk is offline Member

would like to see this as well, but we ARE using the first revision of mobile at current. perhaps aspdotnetstorefront can chime in on a new release?

thanks

D2Moto is offline Junior Member

Any updates on this? I am interested in Mobile plug-in to support anonymous checkout as well.

celsow is offline Junior Member

Question Any update?

Any update at all on this feature

Contour is offline Junior Member

I'm also interested - anonymous checkout is preferred by many of our customers as well.

How are the other features on the mobile app working for you?

Thanks, Jeff
    Jeff Conklin
    e-Commerce Manager
    http://www.contourliving.com

danrawk is offline Member

agreed, mobile sorely needs an update.

still waiting on the "Image Filename Override" fix to un-break all my mobile site broken images over a year later...

dan

awoomer is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by danrawk View Post
    agreed, mobile sorely needs an update.

still waiting on the "Image Filename Override" fix to un-break all my mobile site broken images over a year later...

dan
    What happens if you're using the "Image Filename Override"? We're looking into using this and our customer uses that field a lot.

Thanks
    ASPDNSF MultiStore 9
    w/Source Code