Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Default Why are my Google checkout orders not coming thru in backend, just checkout d

joecalardo is offline Member

Default Default Why are my Google checkout orders not coming thru in backend, just checkout d

Why are my Google checkout orders not coming thru in backend, just checkout dashboard. Whenever someone places an order through google checkout, it doesn't come up to my orders in my aspdnsf dashboard, but rather I only know of it once I get the e-mail from my google merchant account saying an order has been receieved, that's the only way I get notified. I get no transaction through ASPDNSF, only google. Please help Thanks ....

It's been happening last few orders , does not come through to aspdnsf dashboard, only google checkout screen on their server....

cdarkloc is offline Member

I'm having the same problem. The orders aren't going to the database, just getting an email from google checkout about it. I don't see any problems in the google checkout log, it's just... no orders in database.... WTF?

Adam_vitaMedMD is offline Junior Member

Did you guys ever figure this out? I'm all of the sudden having the same issue. Everything was working before, but just recently it stopped. Thanks for your help!