Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Firefox Encryption message going returning from Linkpoint

Micky Moore is offline Junior Member

Default Firefox Encryption message going returning from Linkpoint

We are set up with a Linkpoint gateway and ML8.0.0. In Firefox after customers checkout using credit card they get a Security Warning message "Although this page is Encrypter, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could be read by a third party." then options to Continue or Cancel.

This is a concern and we have customers canceling their order. I have check the return links to the store and they are HTTPS. I have also spoken to Linkpoint and the only thing they can come up with is that the return information coming back from Linpoit is Form Post Information and is not encrypted which may be the conflict. The return page has been checked to assure no non-secure info or images are on it.

This does not occur on IE.

Help.....any ideas what is causing this to occur.

Sorry, this is only occuring on the return side of Linkpoint.

Default Case Closed

All better, found the HTTP call in the CheckOutReturn ASPX. Set to Https and I am good to go.