Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Include SKU in Product Search in Admin < Product < Search

macecase is offline Member

Default Include SKU in Product Search in Admin < Product < Search

I am trying to be able to type the SKU in the search field in the Admin Section when editing products. We are very SKU minded here and when we search for a SKU, it doesn't come up.

Any idea what .cs file I need to edit? I don't own source code so hopefully that sql query isn't in a dll.

jay01 is offline Junior Member

I just realized you can't search by SKU on the products page as well. I'm amazed that isn't a searched on field. Any updates on making this happen??

ebijs is offline Junior Member

One other vote for this one!

deanfp is offline Senior Member

It works on ours.

jay01 is offline Junior Member

It definately does not work on our MS v9.2. You can use the main search in the top right corner to search by SKU, however this requires extra clicks to get to the product edit screen which becomes very cumbersome.
    It does work in an older ML version I have.