Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Shipping to Iceland?

Scott_LeWarne is offline Junior Member

Default Shipping to Iceland?

Hi,
    I have a potential customer that has contacted me who wants to buy something from my site, but he lives in Iceland and I'm not finding any way to setup a shipping method for that as Iceland isn't in the list of countries.

Has anyone run into this before? Is Iceland known as a different name that I should be looking for? Is it safe to just add a new record to the Country table for it?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me,
    Scott LeWarne
    NW Websource
    scott@nw-websource.com

Scott_LeWarne is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Solved!!

This was super easy, I just didn't look around hard enough. Under the Configurations -> Taxes menu entry there is an item named Edit Countries. From there you can add whatever other countries you need that weren't pre-loaded. Easy!