Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Limit manufactures showing in main menu

jtarr is offline Junior Member

Default Limit manufactures showing in main menu

Hello,

I would like to control the manufactures listed in the componentart menu. I have created a boolean on the manufacturer table (showMainMenu), and have added access in admin panel to control this option per manufacture.

Where can I adjust the selection statement for the main menu manufacterers so that I can include the condition 'WHERE [showMainMenu] = true' ? Been searching for days, this xslt stuff seems to be way over my head. I don't want to change it in the main manufacture list that displays all logos, just in the main menu list.

Thanks
    Jason Tarr

Name:  showMainMenu.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  22.1 KB

cjbarth is offline Senior Member

The SQL for generating the menu items is in ASPDNSFCore\ProductMappingLinkItem.
    ML9.3.1.1
    SQL 2012 Express
    VS 2010
    Azure VM