Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: WSE3 Token Authentication

campbelt101 is offline Member

Default WSE3 Token Authentication

I'm setting up my production server and I install WSE on the server, but when I attempt to use it with the WSI Test Client I'm getting an odd error.

Any ideas? Here's the error message:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: Server unavailable, please try later ---> System.ApplicationException: WSE842: The service pipeline could not be created. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: WSE032: There was an error loading the microsoft.web.services3 configuration section. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: An error occurred creating the configuration section handler for microsoft.web.services3: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Web.Ser vices3.Configuration.WebServicesConfiguration' from assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Services3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'. (C:\AspDotNetStorefront\Web\web.config line 13) ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Web.Ser vices3.Configuration.WebServicesConfiguration' from assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Services3, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.
    at System.Configuration.TypeUtil.GetTypeWithReflectio nPermission(IInternalConfigHost host, String typeString, Boolean throwOnError)
    at System.Configuration.RuntimeConfigurationRecord.Ru ntimeConfigurationFactory.Init(RuntimeConfiguratio nRecord configRecord, FactoryRecord factoryRecord)
    at System.Configuration.RuntimeConfigurationRecord.Ru ntimeConfigurationFactory.InitWithRestrictedPermis sions(RuntimeConfigurationRecord configRecord, FactoryRecord factoryRecord)
    at System.Configuration.RuntimeConfigurationRecord.Cr eateSectionFactory(FactoryRecord factoryRecord)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.FindA ndEnsureFactoryRecord(String configKey, Boolean& isRootDeclaredHere)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.FindA ndEnsureFactoryRecord(String configKey, Boolean& isRootDeclaredHere)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSe ctionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
    at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSe ction(String configKey)
    at System.Web.HttpContext.GetSection(String sectionName)
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Configuration.WebServicesC onfiguration.get_Current()
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Configuration.WebServicesC onfiguration.get_Current()
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Configuration.WebServicesC onfiguration.get_MessagingConfiguration()
    at Microsoft.Web.Services3.WseProtocol.ModifyInitiali zedExtensions(PriorityGroup group, SoapExtension[] extensions)
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.I nitialize()

allstar is offline Member

I was able to get mine working by commenting out section 4 of 4 in the web.config.
    ...AllStar