Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Anyone who has used SlideDeck before?

Psience is offline Junior Member

Default Anyone who has used SlideDeck before?

We're trying to integrate SlideDecks on the homepage.

We're only showing the slide contents as if they were in an html-made table. The slide itself doesnt load. Help? TIA.

mskVenus is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psience View Post
    We're trying to integrate SlideDecks on the homepage.

We're only showing the slide contents as if they were in an html-made table. The slide itself doesnt load. Help? TIA.
    hello,

I have a same problem with you. Did you solve it? Or could you please give some sugesstion? Thanks!
    Every thing is easy, If you try hard!

webopius is offline Senior Member

I normally use JQuery carousel but the concept is similar.

It sounds like in your case that the JQuery/Javascript isn't being called successfully or that there is a Javascript error on your page.

Open your website in Google Chrome, right click anywhere on the page and choose 'inspect element'. Now choose the 'Console' icon from the list at the top and Chrome should tell you where the problem(s) are on your page.

Adam

mskVenus is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by webopius View Post
    I normally use JQuery carousel but the concept is similar.

It sounds like in your case that the JQuery/Javascript isn't being called successfully or that there is a Javascript error on your page.

Open your website in Google Chrome, right click anywhere on the page and choose 'inspect element'. Now choose the 'Console' icon from the list at the top and Chrome should tell you where the problem(s) are on your page.

Adam
    Thank you Adam. I just converted the PPT file to Flash file. The web page can play flash file but can not play PPT file!
    Every thing is easy, If you try hard!