Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Custom Contact Form Problem with Emails Being Sent-Not working

kevins1987 is offline Junior Member

Default Custom Contact Form Problem with Emails Being Sent-Not working

I am running aspdotnetstorefront multistore...I have 5 forms that are all custom built in a topic. They are obviously not using standard mailing component. I need these forms to all be set to go to an email address with the fields they submitted in the email. They will all go to the same email but the forms themselves are all different. They are all short forms though with only 5-9 fields

kevins1987 is offline Junior Member

Default ?

No one can help with this? There is not ONE viable solution on the internet for this or on the archives for this forum..most all responses refer to editing the email that is sent from the standard contact page..or it is some crazy coding function...someone has to be able to make writeup for this easy..I mean come on I am sure a lot of people will want to embed forms on topics..please someone help!

mmcgeachy is offline Senior Member

To me it sounds like using a form processor would best suit your needs. Be something you make from scratch or from a 3rd party. There defiantly are quite a few form processor solutions out there already.

Be it one you make your self or 3rd party you will need to add a new content place holder to the master page template. Other wise when you put a forum tag into a topic you will have a forum tag inside of a forum tag issues. Once the new content place holder is added to the master page the next step is to change ContentPlaceHolderID of driver.aspx (topics page) to the new content place holder. After that it is just a matter of building out the content of topics to use a forum processor.