Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Multiple images on product page

jonath6 is offline Junior Member

Default Multiple images on product page

I have a product page which uses product.simplevariantformat2.xml.config as its display format. I have 3 images for the product, one black, one bluebird, and one lichen (gold). I have 3 colors defined in the variant-attributes menu tab. In the medium multi-image manager, I have in "no color selected row" image #1 a black image. I have in the "black" row image #1 a black image. I have in the "bluebird" row image #1 a bluebird image. I have in the "lichen" row image#1 a lichen image. There are 3 colors but he swatch image that is automatically generated contains 4 sections. It appears that the "no color selected" image is placed in the swatch. I need to have the swatch only display the 3 colors that are defined in the variant-attributes. I have included a screen shot of the resulting product page that shows the 3 colors in the drop down as well as the 4 swatch images. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images