Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Integration of secure trading gateway

saurabh_daffodil is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Integration of secure trading gateway

Hi There,

Could you please help me to integrate "Secure Trading" gateway to my application

i have created a class SecureTrading.vb inherited from GatewayProcessor and override the function(CaptureOrder(), ProcessCard() , VoidOrder(), RefundOrder() etc ) as in the same way as AuthorizeNet done.

I got the response but that response does not help me to figure out the result.

Could anyone help me in integrating SecureTrading gateway to my aspdotnetstorefront application

SecureTrading is offline Junior Member

Hi saurabh_daffodil,

The variable used for the result of the transaction on our systems is $stresult - this will return a 1 if Authorised, 2 if Declined and a 0 if there has been an error with the payment.

Kind regards,

SecureTrading Support