Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: CC Processing without CVV OR CVV saved to view/manually process

Reizvoller is offline Junior Member

Exclamation CC Processing without CVV OR CVV saved to view/manually process

For the time being I'd like to just manually process all the transactions that come through my site since most payment gateways reject my service request due to the nature of my business. There's one problem though, most manual terminals (atleast that I've found) require the CVV number to process the transaction, but ASPDNSF doesn't store the CVV so I can't process it.

Does anyone know of a CC terminal/processing provider that allows for manual processing and doesn't require the CVV?

OR

Does anyone know of a way to make the CVV number "Stick" in the database/somewhere to be viewed later so I can process the transactions manually?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

cophelpdesk is offline Junior Member

Default Same Problem

I am having the same problem. Has anyone come up with a solution?