Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Lost PayPal Order

BUBU is offline Member

Default Lost PayPal Order

My client has been using ASPDNSF for over 4 years using PAYPAL standard. They had a customer call them regarding a status of an order, only to find that the order does not exist. The PayPal payment went through. I only have the customer # to go on, so I looked at ShoppingCart table and others but am not able to find any trace.

Any suggestions? This one has me stumped, and client is getting concerned about reliability.

We are using AspDotNetStorefront ML 9.0.1.3/9.0.1.2 (not upgraded to multi-store yet)

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

These articles describes why an order may appear to be missing within your AspDotNetStorefront Admin Site:

Order Appears to be Missing
    No Record of PayPal Express Orders