Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Need help with product page

mnburch is offline Junior Member

Default Need help with product page

Hi all,

I am an experienced developer but am having a lot of trouble figuring out how to do much of any kind of customization with the software. Sure wish there was a lot more documentation/video tutorials on skinning and xmlpackages!

Anyway, what I need to be able to do is have a control on the login screen (I think it's signin.aspx) where the user can enter a code. Once the code has been entered and the user clicks the login button, (s)he will be directed to a product page that would look something like this:

- A section at the top of the page will have some descriptive text related to the code the user entered.

- Underneath the descriptive text would be a selection of products for sale that are related to the code that was entered by the user during login.

Thanks in advance for any help!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Tammy is offline Super Moderator

Default Video Tutorials

I just collected all of the video tutorials we've made and posted them to our blog here. You can drill down by topic in the right column. The Skinning category should be useful - lots of good information there.