Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Product Name - Changing size of text

leetvivi is offline Junior Member

Default Product Name - Changing size of text

After a user clicks a product, when the product displays, I'd like to have the Product Name display in larger text so it stands out more. I've tried everything I could think of going through XML Packages. Does anyone know how to do this? I've stumped myself.

Edit:
    My guess that it has to deal with inside productbroswer.xml.config. I tried to change the font size like so, but no luck:
    ........... <tr>
    <td width="100%" align="left" valign="middle">
    <span class="ProductNameText" Style="font-size: 18px">
    <xsl:value-of select="$pName" disable-output-escaping="yes" />
    </span>
    <xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:EmailProductToFriend(ProductID, $CatID)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />
    </td>
    </tr> ..................
    Last edited by leetvivi; 04-15-2011 at 06:43 AM.

mmcgeachy is offline Senior Member

If you mean to change the size of the name for every product xmlpackage then adding/editing the ProductNameText CSS class would be the way I would go.

If you want to vary to per package then editing an xmlpackage would be the way to do it. They edit you did would make the product name bigger but more than likely no product is set to use that xmlpackage.

leetvivi is offline Junior Member

mmcgeachy,

Thank you! I actually figured this out about half an hour ago. I went with the CSS way

Regards.