Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Manage Threads : changing an image

houdashelt1 is offline Junior Member

Default Manage Threads : changing an image

Hello. I have taken over our company's e-commerce site due to the dismissal of the site's previous caretaker. Unfortunately I have had no training with the AspDotNetStorefront system. I am in the process of viewing all of the tutorials but I have to get a graphic changed out on our home page right away.

I can see the graphic file and link in the Manage Topics section of the storefront but I am not sure how to replace the graphic. I have tried to find something in the tutorials about image replacement but have not had any luck. Could someone please give me some advice on how I can replace an old image with a new image via the Manage Topics section?

Thank you for your help!

Ybq2011 is offline Junior Member

You need to change style.css.