Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: realtime shipping & free shipping (for one category products)

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Default realtime shipping & free shipping (for one category products)

I am using realtime shipping on the site, however, if I want to have free shipping choice for one category products (for example, book category), how can I make that happen? If I need to change code, where do I need to change? I am using aspdotnetstorefront 9.0. version (with code)

Thanks

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

You need to set all of the category product variants for free shipping. There is no quick way in the admin to do this, so if you have a lot of products in the category, then a SQL query would be best to update the FreeShipping = 1
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support

EdP is offline Junior Member

Default Reat Time Shipping

When you first started using The UPS API for RealTime Shipping, what did you have to do to get the access key? I am struggling big time with UPS over this!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

Default Registering with UPS to use the Rating API for Real Time Shipping

You just need to have a UPS account for the Rating API (not the Shipping API, which the storefront does not have integration built in).

Register with UPS
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support